Thursday, September 19, 2019

In-Lecture Exercise E


What seems to be off?
Although the title is rather legible and the lending between the words in below the title is of rather comfortable spacing, the choice of typeface, in the body where the type is of a smaller font, makes the type illegible as it is difficult to distinguish letters from letters and is very unreadable.

Improvements
I will keep the choice of typeface for the title since it has larger font. However, for the body type, I will instead use a simpler, "less fancy" Serif or Sans Serif typeface for better legibility and I will also increase the lending between the words so that the type is more readable for readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assignment 3 Commentary

For Assignment 3, I decided to do an infographic on the sugar level of bubble tea drinks and the amount of calories in the various bu...